Abstract Submission Guidelines
Instruction to author(s): How to submit abstracts
- Extended abstract needs be submitted for review. Use the suggested formatting for your extended abstract. The last date for submitting abstract is here
- For submission of extended abstract in 4th CTRG, 2017 conference, author(s) have to create an account in “easychair.” Go to the following URL to create an account and for submission: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=ctrg2017
- Click on “Sign up for an account” to create an account. Follow the necessary instruction and fill in the details as required.
- After creating an account and logging into your account, go to “My Submission” to submit an extended abstract.
- Provide all the required information and click on the tab “Submit” after attaching your extended abstract. Provide all the co-authors details also on this page.
- If you want to submit another extended abstract (before logging out) then go to “My Submission” again.
- Once you have submitted abstract(s) you can log out. If you want to submit another abstract at a later date then please log in to your account and got o “My Submission” again.
- The final results/acceptance of abstract will be notified by the chair of 4th CTRG, 2017 through email. The decision will also be notified in your “easychair” account. Expect the decisions to reach you as per schedule available on conference website.
Easychair Link for Abstract Submission
Guidelines for preparing the abstract
Title of the Paper
Abstract: The title of the paper should be mentioned at the top of the page. The title should be written in Times New Roman font of 12 pt size, bold faced, sentence case, single spacing and center justified. After the last line of the title, a space of 24 pt should to be provided. Please note that the author(s) details (like Name, email, affiliation, etc.) should NOT be provided in entire body of the abstract. The abstract should start with the words 'Abstract:' written in bold and without indent. The abstract should be written in Times New Roman regular font of 12 pt size, single spacing and double justified.
The abstract should consist of three to four paragraphs. The first paragraph should introduce the research problem, its background and the scope. The second (and, if required, the third) paragraph(s) should broadly describe the methodology adopted. The last paragraph should outline the outcome and contributions of the study. Each paragraph should start without any indent, but with a 12pt line gap with respect to the last line of the previous paragraph. Promotion of any commercial product should be strictly avoided. Tables or figures or references should be avoided in the abstract. If, however, references are completely unavoidable, please do not include more than three references which should include the authors’ names, journal/conference title, and volume and page numbers. If the reference is to an online source then the appropriate URL should be mentioned. The length of the abstract should not exceed 1000 words.
It is reiterated that there should not be any indication about the authors' identity in entire abstract pages.