Frequently Asked Questions
- Registration - Student: I have submitted the paper
while I was a student. I have graduated this year. Will I be
considered as a student delegate?
- [2017-10-02/10] Delegate must be a student at the time of the
conference. If you have submitted the paper as student from
some institution, and now you are doing some other full course in some
other educational institution, then you are eligible to
register as a student delegate. If you are employed, then
you have to register as a standard delegate. If you are an
author of an accepted paper and have some special request,
you may send the same to the organizing committee
- Registration Fee: Does it include
- [2017-10-02] Registration fee do not include accommodation cost. We
are negotiating with few hotels and the same information
will be put in the website soon. However, we
will be getting limited hostel rooms on sharing basis for
the registered student delegate for an additional fee.
- Registration - Rejected papers: Whether authors of
rejected paper should also registered for the conference?
- [2017-10-02] Anyone can register as a delegate for the conference,
including the authors of the rejected paper and avail all
the privileges of the delegate. They will be getting a
participation certificate also. Only that their paper will
not be presented or included in the conference proceedings.
- Accommodation - Hostel: Can you provide hostel
- [2017-10-02] IIT Bombay have several conferences and professional
festivals going on during these days and we have limited
hostel rooms available. These rooms will be given to the
student delegates, after they register, their
registration is accepted, and with an additional fee.
Other delegates, we will provide links to some nearby hotels and
guest houses, which may offer some discount for CTRG delegates.
- Conference Schedule: Please send me the
conference schedule. I want to know on which date would I be
- [2017-10-02] The conference schedule will be prepared after Nov 10
which is the last date for at least one of the author to register.
The decision whether a paper is to presented as lectern or
poster will be made by the scientific committee of the
conference and the first draft of the schedule is expected
by Nov 15.
- Registration - Life member: Whether the life member
discount could be availed by me, if my co-author is a life
- [2017-10-05] The member discount is available only to
that member. Hence, you are not eligible to get the member
- Registration: I would like to register for CTRG. In case, if I could not
attend the conference, Can I send my co-author (as a
substitute) to present the same under my registration.
- [2017-10-06] In case you could not attend the
conference, you could ask your co-author to present provided
he/she should be a registered delegate. In special situation we permit if a
registed delegate could not present his/her paper, another
registered delegate can present (subject to maximum of three
presentation by any delegate). Transfering regisration
currently not possible, however, please make a request to
the organising committee with the details.
- Accomodation: I am not a student delegate. Will I get hostel accomodation?
- [2017-10-18] We have limited hostel rooms and our first
preference is to the student delegates having accepted
paper. The second preference is student delegates with no
papers. If there is vacancy then we can entertain other
delegates based on first come first serve basis. Note that hostel rooms are sharing basis and no
attached bathrooms. Hence, we request you to fill the form
sent by email. If you want hostel room and if not available
and would like to be considered for MTNL guest house, you
may apply the form twice (one for hostel, and other for guest house).