Guidelines for Technical Paper Presentation at CTRG 2017
Lectern (Oral) Presentation
- Each presenter will get 12 minutes for the Presentation
followed by 3 minutes for questions and answers. Prepare the
presentation to fit the time frame and practice beforehand
so that you do not run out of time. The session chair will
moderate the session and follow his/her instructions.
- Windows machine with Microsoft PowerPoint will be
available in the session room.
- The slides should not be complex or over-crowded. For 12
minutes presentation, 12-15 slides may be adequate.
- Use standard fonts (such as New Times Roman, Arial,
etc.) for preparing your presentation with suitable font
size, colour and contrast to make it readable from back of
- Keep your presentation file name as your full paper id
used in easychair (paperID.pptx, like 444.pptx).
- All of the CTRG session rooms will be equipped with a
LCD projector, screen, laptop computer (windows) and
- We advise you to visit the presentation room half an
hour before to load and check the presentation.
- Further, as
a backup, please bring your presentation in power point as
well as a pdf version for CTRG session in a Windows readable
USB Flash Drive.
- Each presenter of the paper must bring a printed poster.
On-site printing service is NOT available.
- Poster session is of one hour duration
- The space available for poster presentation is 2 ft
(horizontal) and 3 ft (vertical). A poster of A1 size in
portrait mode can easily fit. Cello-tape or pins will be
provided to paste the poster.
- We advise you to make a simple and good design of the
poster. Several templates are available online. For
https://www.posterpresentations.com/ provides some
templates. Please ensure that the posters are A1 size in
portrait (i.e. width less than 2 feet and depth less than 3
feet) or smaller.
Presenters are responsible for promptly removing the poster
at the end of the session or they will be trashed.
Tue Dec 5 19:19:15 IST 2017