Submission Guidelines for Springer Procedia and TiDe Journal
Guidelines for papers opted for Springer Procedia
- The authors are expected to revise their papers based on the manuscript guidelines available here as rar file (download and unzip to a folder)
- Word template for the authors and a sample paper in is available in the above zip folder.
- Consent to Publish form (CTP) needs to be signed by corresponding author of each paper. It should clearly mention all authors’ names in proper sequence. This should be scanned and uploaded along with manuscript. The form is also available in the above zip folder.
- Permission request form: Authors must take permission to reuse if they are using content/fig/data from previously published work even if it's their own. They can get reuse permission form also in the above zip folder.
- Please prepare the following files: (i) The word file of the manuscript, (ii) The pdf version of the manuscript, (iii) Consent to Publish form (CTP) and (iv) Permission request form (if applicable).
- These files can be uploaded in the paper submission portal: here .
- You are expected to upload the revised papers by December
- Note 1: For all the papers (i) If the author gave the option to be considered for Springer Procedia, and (ii) Presented at the conference, the review comments and submitted manuscripts will be forwarded to the Editor of the Springer Procedia for their consideration immediately after the conference. Further, Springer’s technical staff will be available during the days of the conference in one of the Exhibition Stalls for providing any clarification to the delegates.
- Note 2: Submitted manuscripts will be checked for plagiarism by Springer. References, Sources below 30 words, and matches below 20 words will be excluded. Similarity in technical terms, definitions and citations may be acceptable. The authors’ should avoid any similarity in the conclusion section of the paper.
Guidelines for papers for TiDE Journal
- For papers opted for TiDE, we recommend that you may incorporate the reviewer comments and follow the TiDE journal paper-guidelines for preparing the revised manuscript. The TiDE guidelines are available here
- Please include the following acknowledgement at the end of the manuscript just before the References while submitting full papers for TiDE: The authors acknowledge the opportunity provided by the 4th Conference of the Transportation Research Group of India (4th CTRG) held at IIT Bombay, Mumbai, India between 17th December, 2017 and 20th December, 2017 to present the work that forms the basis of this manuscript.
- The revised manuscripts can be uploaded directly in the TiDE paper submission portal
- You are expected to upload the revised papers by December 30th 2017.
- Note: For all the papers (i) recommended for TiDE by the Scientific Committee, (ii) If the author gave the option to be considered for TiDE, and (iii) Presented at the conference, the review comments will be forwarded to the Editor of the TiDE Journal for their consideration immediately after the conference.