CTRG is glad to offer three tutorials on December 20, 2017. Each tutorial will be for about 2-3 hours, starting at about 2:00 PM. These tutorials will be offered by experts of International Repute and will be an excellent opportunity for Doctoral Students/Academicians/Researchers/Practitioners to develop insight and skill in relevant areas. The tutorial sessions are free for the registered delegates of the CTRG 2017 Conference. However, since the seats are limited, the admission will be given on first come first serve basis. To this end you will have to register at the earliest but not later than December 15, 2017 The participants who have registered and attended the session will get a certifcate of participation. Since the tutorials are running in parallel, you can register for only one course.
Registration for Tutorial/Technical Visit
Only for registered delegates of CTRG2017.
If you are not, then contact us at email@example.com
Tutorials List (Details below)
- Tutorial 1: Traffic Simulation Using VISSIM
- Tutorial 2: Data Analysis Using 'R' and Stated Preference Survey
- Tutorial 3: Analysis and Design of Flexible Pavements
- Tutorial 4: Area Traffic Control System: Basics, Systems, and Demo
- Technical Visit: Area Traffic Control (if there is sufficient registration)