A large number of consultancy projects in various disciplines are undertaken by the faculty. Each year about 250 consultancy projects worth about Rs.40 Million are undertaken. A few of the recent projects are:
- Technical Advice on Repair and Strengthening of ONGC buildings - Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd
- Health monitoring of railway bridges due to increase in axle loads on iron-ore routes - Pixel Networks
- Hydraulic model studies for Bhima Lift Irrigation project, - Patel Engineering Ltd, Hyderabad
- Design of roadside drainage systems - MMRDA
- Versova-Andheri-Ghatkopar Ridership and Revenue Forecast - Tata Consultancy Services Ltd.
- Subsidence studies using GPS - NIKO Resources Ltd.
- Characterization of Solid Waste - Coca-Cola India