Venkata Santosh Kumar Delhi is an Associate Professor at Civil Engineering Department at IIT Bombay.
He has obtained his PhD in Construction Management from Department of Civil Engineering, IIT Madras.
He is also an alumni of IIT Madras having graduated with a Bachelor’s of Technology in Civil Engineering as topper of the batch.
He was also a Fulbright Nehru Doctoral and Professional Research Fellow at Global Projects Center, Stanford University, USA in 2012.
Currently, he is part of the Construction Technology and Management Specialization in Civil Engineering Department, IIT Bombay.
His research interests include Information Management on Large Engineering Projects.
Particularly, he works on Building Information Modelling (BIM), AI/ML applications in Construction Management, Construction Contract Management, AR/VR/MR applications to Construction Safety and Planning.
He is also actively involved in a number of projects that aim at providing policy and strategy guidance to various governmental agencies and private companies.
- B. Tech in Civil Engineering from IIT Madras (2002-06)
- Fullbright Visiting Student Researcher at Global Projects Center in Stanford University (2012)
- PhD in Building Technology and Construction Management Division of Department of Civil Engineering, IIT Madras (2009-14)
- Associate, Headstong India (2006-07)
- Senior Associate, Morgan Stanley (2008-09)
- Senior Project Officer, Indian Institute of Technology Madras (2014-15)
- Assistant Professor, Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (2015-2022)
- Associate Professor, Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (2022-)